Briefly about me
I am from Russia, Nizhny Novgorod. I am 26 years old. I am software designer. I work in a team develop web site based on J2EE technology.
About my study
From May 2009 to July 2009 and from August 2009 to October 2009
Studied English pre-Intermidiate level.
From 2001 year to 2009 year.
Education in the Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University specialization in radio engineering.
Languages and scripts
- Java, and C++ languages
- HTML, XHTML and CSS
Java EE APIs
- Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) technology
- Java Servlet technology (Servlets)
- JavaServer Faces (JSF) technology and Facelets
- JavaServer Pages (JSP) technology
- JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL)
- Java Persistence API
- Java Transaction API (JTA)
- Java Message Service (JMS) API
- Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) API
- JBoss Application Server (administration and configuration)
- RichFaces framework
- Services: Hibernate, Cache, Drools
- Seam framework
- Eclipse plugins (JBoss Tools, PMD and etc.)
Libraries and tools
- Apache Ant build tool
- Quartz Enterprise Job Scheduler
- JFreeChart graphics library
My non-Smalltalk experiences so far
From July 2007 to March 2009 worked in team is designed Web-portal for statistics analyzing GSM network. This project has the following opportunities:
- Load big archives data (without limit on size).
- Showing HTML reports with tables and graphics as well as saves reports result in CSV or HTML format.
- Schedule loading data and purging database.
- Separate user data by user group (users from different groups do not see each other's data).
- Analyzing GSM network using Google Map.
- Graphic reports can be submitted in two formats: PNG and SVG + PNG format.
- The product is divided into plugins includes its own set of reports. Call drop analyzing plugin, Radio measured distribution analyzing plugin and etc.
From March 2009 to present work in the team is designed Web-portal for circulation of documents in the health care system. Basic technologies are used in the project: Java EE, Seam framework and Drools. Now this project has the following opportunities:
- Easy to navigate through folders and various system objects. Navigation is similar to Windows Explorer in Windows.
- Create, edit, and delete objects such as Employees, Departments, Folders, Hospitals and so on.
- Automatic sending mail to employees.
- Creation and management of business processes.
- Restricting user access rights to system objects.
My Smalltalk experiences so far
Why am I interested in Smalltalk?
Will I stay with Smalltalk after the project is finished?